After nearly two years of development, we are pleased to launch the i-Submerge product range! i-Submerge is Ocean Vision’s range of marine grade sensors, cameras, electronics and computers developed for use by scientists & technicians in the marine and similarly harsh environments such as the Australian outback.
To celebrate the launch we are giving away free selected i-Submerge products!
Read on for more details. Also, don’t forget to check back over the next few days as we roll out full product details on the Products section of our website.
Our i-Submerge Product Giveaway works as follows: We are offering subscribers to the Ocean Vision Newsletter the opportunity to win selected i-Submerge products.
The prizes for our giveaway are:
One (1) winner receiving an i-Submerge IP67 Sunlight Readable Rugged Touchscreen.
Three (3) winners each receiving an i-Submerge IP67 Rugged GPS.
Five (5) winners each receiving a 10-pack of the i-Submerge IBX Pressure-rated Waterproof Capsule for iButton™ Temperature Loggers (iButtons™ not included).
To enter the i-Submerge Product Giveaway, please sign up for the Ocean Vision Newsletter and select the ”i-Submerge Giveaway” option on the signup form.
Best of luck, and thanks for your interest!
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
The i-Submerge Product Giveaway is offered under the following conditions:
- Giveaway opens 1 July 2012 and remains open until midnight Friday 17 August 2012 WST.
- Entry for the giveaway is open to subscribers of the Ocean Vision Newsletter.
- The giveaway entry list is the Ocean Vision Newsletter subscriber list taken at the close of the giveaway.
- Entrants are required to select the “i-Submerge Giveaway” option when signing up for the newsletter.
- Winners will be drawn randomly on Monday 20 August 2012 using RANDOM.ORG’s Third Party Draw Service.
- Winners will be advised by email and announced on the Ocean Vision website.
- Shipping and handling is included for all winners of this giveaway.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time, at our sole discretion.